Saturday, October 29, 2016

smile even it's hurt












hye there! now at 1:47 pm.. im writing about
my feeling actually.. yep.. yesterday.. my phone kene amik by my father.. i dont even know why.. i do all the thing they asked.. they think that i just locked my self in the room and play games or chatting with my friends.. im studying in my room okay? i have 3 papers more.. so i study.. i only switch on my phone when im bored and feel sleepy.. just to hear a song.. why they dont understand me? they are my parents but why they cant understand me? they think by taking away my phone i will be more discipline lah? no.. they wrong.. they make me dont want to do anything even more.. alright.. i know today im being a negative person cause im tired of being positive.. it hurt me so much u know? but what can i do? i just can do like what the picture said.. "im gonna smile like nothing's wrong,pretend like everything's all right,act like its all perfect,even though inside it really hurts.." 

-xoxo D

No comments:

Post a Comment