Sunday, November 3, 2019

Break My Wall

so today at 9:26 am. im writing about myself.. u see.. i had the experience that made me build my own wall.. freaking high okay that wall.. and i made it thicker and thicker so that nobody will be able to break it.. im suffer from depression but not so serious i guess... because when i open up to my mom.. she just said that im just stress.. em maybe she's right.. so okay forget about that.. theres some fact that made me into build the wall, first is because my loved ones before cheat on me.. like we've been together almost 5 years.. but takde jodoh hahaha.. well it made me build my wall sebab i really trust him like real hell.. but he broke me apart.. secondly because of my friend backstabbed me. ouch i know  its really hurt tho.. she just backstabbed me because of a boy that she liked, like me.. like what the hell? backstabbed me just because of a boy? and forget about our friendship? really nonsense..so now my real friend that i trusted the most is from my squad which is esefefff and this one girl's pubg name is avg moon.. only them.. others its not that im not trust them but cannot trust much.. well many people have two faces nowadays.. but.. one day.. theres one man that approach me.. at my instagram.. i really dont know him..but the way he think really catch my attention.. but at first i dont give any sign of interest for him yet.. i remember one thing he did that really made me think "who this unique guy?" it is when i said im at aeon cheras selatan, HE DID GOOGLE IT ! like who dont know aeon cheras thoooo.. XD.. and then he told me that he's from abim.. and that make him MY SENIOR!.. goshh i really frustrated when i dont remember him tho.. cause im the one that will never forget the one that i know.. then he said he not really into social.. so now i get it.. then one day he said to me he likes me but he dont want to couple.. i was like "are u sure?" cause he is my senior and he probably dont know what my personality are and all stuff, then why he liked me? after that im trying my best to not put hope and build my wall thicker.. few weeks later or month i dont remember.. i think that im attach to this guy and feels like i want to trust him.. his effort, his attitude, his personality, his stories made me completely madly in love with him now.. he is the only one.. that able to Break My Wall.. S.K, i love you.. 

-XOXO D



No comments:

Post a Comment