Saturday, August 1, 2020

RGO FAMILY

 
hai guys so ni just gambaran saje hehe. btw! pew pew now at 4:26 pm im writing about rgo family. yep all of this started by last year on october, my special one and i were creating a clan in pubg. our clan where im the leader and he is the co-leader. we all started from bottom. first guy that entered our clan called mohamed and he's from arab i guess i dont know. but anyway, there are some guys that very closed to us. first of all RGO MOON. she is th most loveliest person eva and she's my bestfriend since form 1 !. the second one is the youngest in the clan and he is RGO QORNETO. his personality are easy to be socialize with. so senang nak dekat sebab dia sendiri dah sporting habis! how we all met are actually from sembang tempatan where all random person can chat there and ask us to be invited or joined our game. that time moon and me were searching in there and suddenly he entered the lobby and he used "kaw kaw" word and made us laugh out loud.we were closed since then. ! then we met rgo datin! he's a boy actually then rgo zedion and lastly rgo jango! these 6 people including my special one really closed until we made a awhatsapp group called 'RGO FAMILIA"! we're not only play games tho. we also tell our own stories like sesi luahan gitu and will give advices to each other. srsly i never thought that we will get really closed like this. like we had our first meeting by seing each other face at discord tho ! only from that platform since we all lived far from each other. just i dedicate this post is actually to let out my appreciation to u all for giving me such a big happiness in my life. like i treasure u all like my own family. u all are the second lah after my family! thank you u guys ! i love u all and i hope our friendship will last forever ! and for my special one.. thank you cause trusting me dalam bergaul dengan orang and try to blend in with them for me. i love u the most !. 

-xoxo RGO SHORA

No comments:

Post a Comment